The Minnesota Writing Project has posted a winter break writing challenge, but fellow bloggers and I are making it into a January Blog Challenge. As MWP posts new each day, they add, "Post a 10 word response in the comments." I'm going to start with the 10 word response.
January workout goal is push, pull, core, spin, and yoga.
As I mentioned earlier, after finishing the swing challenge, my friend R came up with a new January workout goal. The original goal was a push, pull, core workout. Three days a week for four weeks. After finishing the first two days (push and pull), I decided to expand my goal to include spin and yoga.
My schedule would look like this: M yoga/spin, T push, W yoga/spin . Th pull . Friday core Sa yoga/spin . Su . yoga/spin
This goal is going to take more work than I thought.
Yesterday, I rode my bike outside instead of doing spin, but I skipped the yoga.
Today, I set my alarm for 6:30 am, so I could do yoga before church and make it to spin after church. After hitting snooze several times, I reset it, so I could merely get up for church. During church, I decided today was going to be a "rest" day.
I guess my new goal is to include one rest day a week. It's still a grand goal!
I also have a goal to post 8 entries (Write about...) in January.
Comments