Last Friday I saw my principal's new Nikes that match our school colors. She told me they were on sale at Dick's, so I went upstairs to order my new shoes. I literally sat in the hall ordering the shoes and asking students if they wanted to see the new shoes I was ordering. My new shoes came Tuesday afternoon, so I wore them Wednesday to school. Plus, I put them on Snapchat and Instagram and perhaps in a message to a friend on messenger. Unfortunately, they look cool, but they're not super supportive. It's OK. I wore them again today to match my school spirit wear. In fact, at least six people at school also bought the shoes and wore them today. Four of us had pictures taken with our new shoes, but I didn't think they'd want to be on my blog. Check our our school t-shirts that say, "You Matter."
![]() |

Comments