Yesterday I marched with around 7,000 people for immigration rights and keeping families together. The NEA is having a convention in town, so they joined the march. It was amazing seeing all of these people come together. When I returned home, a neighbor talked to me and said he wished that he had marched. I told him the most important thing anyone could do was to vote, and I really believe this to be true.
Friday I picket up my portable speaker that I plan on using while I ride during RAGBRAI. I was contemplating if I could hook my iPod shuffle to it, so I wouldn't drain the battery on my phone while riding. Since the shuffle isn't bluetooth, I wasn't able to connect it. Today while I was looking for my pair of scissors (that someone obviously stole), I found my old iPod (5+ years old???). I charged it and was delighted that it has bluetooth and connects to my speaker. It also now has my 2018 cycling playlist. I'm going to try it out tomorrow. Let's see how the battery life is...
Comments
Well, not marched exactly, but went to a rally where we stood in one place listening to fascinating and inspiring speakers. We also sang some songs.