Words cannot express my disgust with 45 and his policies. Lately, I haven't been turning on the news because I know it will be disheartening. Friday I merely wanted to turn on the Today Show for some background noise while I did my kettlebell and ab work. It takes about twenty-five minutes. Orange man was on the screen, so I shut it off to save a kettlebell from flying through my tv. At lunch time, I once again thought I'd turn it on to listen to the local news. Yep, the ugliest man (inside and out) was once again on the screen, and again, I turned it off. This time it was to save me from regurgitating my food. What is with this guy?
At least it's summer, and it's not dark and cold outside. I've been reading and biking to keep myself sane. A couple days ago, I even brought my totes up, so I could start thinking about packing for RAGBRAI. At this point, I merely throwing things into the totes. This year I have procured a hotel room for Friday night, so I will pack a box to mail to the hotel. It will be what I need for Wednesday night and Thursday's ride. It will also include a box to send Wednesday's biking clothes back. I merely need to show up at the hotel on my bike and enjoy an indoor shower and air conditioning. Yay!
Comments
I love your Ragbrai plan.