I used to work as a cocktail waitress at a bar in downtown Cedar Falls, Iowa during the summer. Sturgis Falls is a big celebration for the town, and it was always fun and profitable working that weekend. Friday I drove down to partake in the fun and do another ride (60+ miles) which was mainly on county roads through corn and bean fields. It was good practice for the Iowa rollers (smaller hills coming together). Of course, I rode with some of the Team Wimpy crowd whom I really love and appreciate. Today as I was thinking about some funny stories to write about, I realized it's hard to explain what it's like to ride 60+ miles with a small group of individuals and try to remember all the little stories/jokes/ sexual innuendos that happened during the day, and quite frankly, some should remain unshared.
I noticed all of my biking pictures are starting to look the same. Perhaps I need to up my game.
Comments
It would be tough on a bike. So many things whirling by us all day long. These are good days.
Looking forward to seeing you this week, MM.