| People from the group... no idea who! |
The ride leader called tonight's ride dam to dam because we saw two dams. One was on Lake Minnetonka and the other was on Medicine Lake (I think). Anyway, I definitely would use the word damn to describe tonight's ride. Once I stayed back, so I wouldn't get run into by a turning car. The group didn't wait, and it took me forever to catch up. At least three times the ride leader cruised through a yellow light or just ahead of oncoming traffic leaving everyone else behind. Damn!
Finally, I slowed back to ride with another rider who was knew to the group. I told him the Tuesday ride was a far better ride. As we were riding, I asked the new guy if he could get back if the group left him. I told him I'd had enough of the leader and was going to take the trail back home. "I don't even think he'll notice that I'm not with the group," I stated. Damn! I don't think I'll be riding Tuesday group rides any time soon.
Comments