It seems spring is finally here, and it's beautiful outside. Although I'm not really enjoying the outside, I'm glad to see the green sprouts and sun... really glad... My weekend has been spent grading poetry books and journals and finishing up some lesson planning. It's mundane, but it's good to get out of the way. I also took a break to sweep out the garage and walk to the grocery story. Yep, that's my exciting life.
It seems spring is finally here, and it's beautiful outside. Although I'm not really enjoying the outside, I'm glad to see the green sprouts and sun... really glad... My weekend has been spent grading poetry books and journals and finishing up some lesson planning. It's mundane, but it's good to get out of the way. I also took a break to sweep out the garage and walk to the grocery story. Yep, that's my exciting life.
Comments
Ugh. Spring is here but mostly I'm just sitting around worrying about stuff.