#30daysofbiking is here again. Unfortunately, April has been sending horrible riding weather to Minneapolis. Monday as I was watching the snow fall as I walked around the classroom helping students, I sent a text to a friend to see if her husband would let me borrow his mountain bike, so I could tackle the snow. Not only did he say yes, his bike has studded tires. Studded tires! Oh my! Monday's ride through the snow on the bike was kinda fun. Tuesday, we actually had an early release day because of the snow, and I was able to ride again thanks to the studded tires. Yes, I've ridden all seven days so far, and I'm feeling pretty good about this. Today's ride was 21º, and I've learned that I have the layers for this miserable weather. I hope April gets herself straightened out soon, but I have what I need until she does.
#30daysofbiking is here again. Unfortunately, April has been sending horrible riding weather to Minneapolis. Monday as I was watching the snow fall as I walked around the classroom helping students, I sent a text to a friend to see if her husband would let me borrow his mountain bike, so I could tackle the snow. Not only did he say yes, his bike has studded tires. Studded tires! Oh my! Monday's ride through the snow on the bike was kinda fun. Tuesday, we actually had an early release day because of the snow, and I was able to ride again thanks to the studded tires. Yes, I've ridden all seven days so far, and I'm feeling pretty good about this. Today's ride was 21º, and I've learned that I have the layers for this miserable weather. I hope April gets herself straightened out soon, but I have what I need until she does.
Comments
Ride On.
April, get your act together.