I'm ready for spring. The cold weather has been a bit miserable. I think snowfalls are always pretty, but I don't like the cold. Yes, I try to embrace it by walking to do my errands, but it's too much. February is a difficult month for me (and many teachers). This year seems to be worse. Our students are obnoxious. It really seems as though this year is "two steps forward and one step back."
Last Thursday I was concerned about what to pack for my trip to Iowa. Would I stay for one night? two nights? What night would I go? What would I wear? I packed my bag, had a glass of wine, and went to bed. Friday morning I woke up with the stomach flu which turned into (???) the head/chest flu. My weekend was ruined.
I know I'm whining, so the good news is that I read a couple decent books. Plus, I had bought a big thing of Clorox wipes and was able to wipe al surfaces in my classroom. I'm contemplating doing the photo a day for Lent again... It might help me feel better about winter. Maybe I'll alternate photos of darkness and light...

Comments
I’m in the same boat with the two steps one step situation