Yesterday morning started a bit rough as some Mondays typically do. In fact, as I drove to work, I wasted the morning to stop. While I was trying to get my bag out of the car and reach around to shut the driver's side with my leg which was really my shin against the bottom corner of the door. In the dark parking lot, I even checked my jeans to see if they wore torn.
Luckily, I forgot about my little run in with the door since I had a full day in front of me which started with me getting take-out (Wakame fresh spring rolls... yum) on the way home because I thought I was hangry. It turns out I was probably merely angry or at minimal in a bad mood after confronting an adult that couldn't seem to get to my class on time.
Luckily, it ended with friends over for a couple beers in the evening. Honestly, they kept me up a little past my bedtime, but the knowledge learned and laughter shared was worth losing a wee bit of sleep. The evening started blaming Trump for everything and talking a bit about the latest shooting and ended with the two St. Paul people talking their mayoral, park board, school board, etc. and the Minneapolis people doing the same. Minneapolis has rank voting and we agreed about our first two candidates and the order. Yay for like minded foks.
Anyway, we had a great evening drinking WestO beer. Fall beers are the best.
Comments
Thanks for leading the way.