Britt Britt came to spend Thanksgiving while her family is in Wisconsin. Her mom took a picture of her and me before they left her. I'm wearing my new glasses. One of our first walks was to the pet store to spend some of Britt Britt's allowance. She chose a toy that looked like a sick pheasant and a couple smaller rawhides. All were good choices. Unfortunately, I didn't realize the pheasant had a squeaker toy in it. If I had known, I would have dissuaded her from this purchase. She likes it and is fine only playing with it when others aren't sleeping and realizes it's not going in the crate with her this evening when we go to bed. Britt Britt really is a smart dog.
Britt Britt came to spend Thanksgiving while her family is in Wisconsin. Her mom took a picture of her and me before they left her. I'm wearing my new glasses. One of our first walks was to the pet store to spend some of Britt Britt's allowance. She chose a toy that looked like a sick pheasant and a couple smaller rawhides. All were good choices. Unfortunately, I didn't realize the pheasant had a squeaker toy in it. If I had known, I would have dissuaded her from this purchase. She likes it and is fine only playing with it when others aren't sleeping and realizes it's not going in the crate with her this evening when we go to bed. Britt Britt really is a smart dog.

Comments
My sister's dog Rudy is crazy for the squeaky toys. So crazy that she won't buy
him any at all. But I always get him one because I like to see him so happy.