Before my Minnesota Writing Project (MWP) workshop this morning, I made my Saturday trip to the farmers' market. Not only did I buy apples, I also bought a container of pears. Last week I purchase a couple while I was in Iowa and wished I had bought more. Pairing the MWP workshop with the farmers' market is a perfect start to the day. After the workshop I went the two pairs of glasses that had been shipped to Costco. They're progressive bifocals, and I am struggling with them a bit. Actually, the truth is that it's probably easier for me since I haven't seen clearly in decades. In fact, I was wondering if I would be better taking them off while I was typing on the computer since it's difficult finding the correct range, but when I took them off, it was even a bit more blurry. We'll see how it goes today.
A follow up to LH's visit. I brought ham rolls to today's workshop since I still had ham left from her visit. I wonder if there is an October blog challenge someplace in this story. Maybe we could ham it up for October. Perhaps if we paired our posts with a recurring storyline, we would have a fun little challenge.
Comments
People arriving with hams?
Finding Hams in all the Right Places?