My first observation of the year happened on comfy cozy day. I had on my insulated, red sweatpants and my heavy Cubs sweatshirt on to show my support. Unfortunately, as I walked around the room, I became warm to the point that I was sweating (glistening). A couple students noticed it, and I admitted I had warn the wrong clothes for the beginning of October. The Q-Comp coach who was observing me found it entertaining. Plus, it was a fun class. All is well! This group is tough, but I still love my job.
My first observation of the year happened on comfy cozy day. I had on my insulated, red sweatpants and my heavy Cubs sweatshirt on to show my support. Unfortunately, as I walked around the room, I became warm to the point that I was sweating (glistening). A couple students noticed it, and I admitted I had warn the wrong clothes for the beginning of October. The Q-Comp coach who was observing me found it entertaining. Plus, it was a fun class. All is well! This group is tough, but I still love my job.

Comments
Not sure why I'm nervous about it.