Friday was the first day of autumn or the first day of fall, depending on your choice of words. It came with 94º temperatures and high dew points leaving a feels like 100º. I celebrated by buying a couple six packs of Indeed Yamma Jamma. In reality, I'd been looking for it for a couple of weeks when a friend hinted I could find it at the Lunds/Byerly's liquor store, and they were correct. I even ordered a iced pumpkin latte today although I'd recommend staying with the hot version. The good news is that today's weather was great for riding even with the humidity.
The students this year continue to be challenging yet fun. It, however, has been exhausting especially after concert going at the end of the first two weeks. I ended week three by spending last night grading the first writing assignment. This morning I woke up feeling as if I was hit by a truck. I'm glad I don't have a concert this week.
Also, today I went to actually purchase new glasses. It was traumatic. My guess is starting to wear them will even be more traumatic.
Comments
Can't wait to see the new glasses.