Seriously folks, I'm sitting in a tech training workshop, and I am losing my shit, for real! There are only six of us in this training, and most of the people are NOT tech savvy. The great news is they can whine and complain with the best of folks. I, however, am still winning. Let me give you a list to show my skills.
1) ...my Storybird activity for the first week of school ready to go. Do you want the class code, so you can do your own book about community.
2) ...posted a bogus check-in to Facebook.
3) ...read all of my news feeds (Feedly) and continued to make sure I have read all articles of interest.
4) ...emailed my media director, assistant principal, and principal and responded to their response.
5) ...signed up for Black Story Tellers for our students.
6) ... connected my school calendars, so students had access.
7) ... left the room to talk to the district media person.
8) ... of course I've been blogging and continuously checking home and personal email.
Basically, I am rocking this workshop. Yes, I'm annoyed by the folks in this room, but I'm still winning.

Comments