Summer is now officially over for me since next week is workshop week. For my last hurrah, I traveled to Milwaukee for a Beer Garden bike ride. Basically we ride from one beer garden to the next. I rode 68 miles and drank some lovely beer. We started at the Hubbard Park Beer Garden with 15 riders. As the day went on, we added four riders to our group. We meet three riders on the rode and invited them along and met one rider at a beer garden and invited her along. A fun time was had by all.
When I arrived on Saturday, we went out to eat at the Polonez Restaurant. It's a Polish restaurant. Soup came with my meal, and although I was tempted to go with basic cream of mushroom, I ventured on the wild side and ordered the Dill Pickle soup. It was really, really good! Unfortunately, I did not take a picture of my soup, but I did wish I had after it was too late.
Comments