This morning was perfect. I met KC out for coffee and discussed the upcoming school year. It was motivational. Then I was able to get in a bike ride before the rain comes back this afternoon. I am a better person with conversation, biking, and coffee. After biking, I decided to make a smoothie. My weight has gotten out of control, so I'm back to counting calories. In addition, I've continued biking and added an ab workout every other day. Anyway, I've also decided that I should start drinking smoothies again. Since I'm counting calories, I've decided to use almond milk instead of yogurt to save on calories. Unfortunately, my smoothie didn't have a lot of taste. Tomorrow I'll add peanut butter to see if that helps. At least I'm motivated to make a change.
This morning was perfect. I met KC out for coffee and discussed the upcoming school year. It was motivational. Then I was able to get in a bike ride before the rain comes back this afternoon. I am a better person with conversation, biking, and coffee. After biking, I decided to make a smoothie. My weight has gotten out of control, so I'm back to counting calories. In addition, I've continued biking and added an ab workout every other day. Anyway, I've also decided that I should start drinking smoothies again. Since I'm counting calories, I've decided to use almond milk instead of yogurt to save on calories. Unfortunately, my smoothie didn't have a lot of taste. Tomorrow I'll add peanut butter to see if that helps. At least I'm motivated to make a change.
Comments