I'm not riding my bike this week because I'm busy getting together with friends, dodging rain, and packing. It seems lame, but it's true. This morning my kitchen has turned into a charging station for the electronics which need to be put in totes (mainly bike lights and usb battery chargers). My packing list is really organized. I think you'd be impressed. Anyway, I'm sitting geeking on the computer waiting for my afternoon gig as I drink one more cup of coffee and watch my electronics blink as they are charging.
This afternoon I will go to Concordia College and be a pretend patient for first year physical therapy patients. My PT thought I'd be the perfect pretend patient because of my recent elbow problem, plus my ongoing knee and shoulder problems. She also reminded me that I'm not working and as a teacher I'd probably want to help others learn. I might be reading more into it, but she also thought I'd make them feel more comfortable and less nervous. I think this is because of my humor and wit. Anyway, I'm going to take my no job lazy butt broken body to help others this afternoon.

Comments
I think it's amusing that your doctor recruited you for this.
I hope they know what they're doing!