Recently, I went to a garage in Minneapolis, and they said they could clean my headlights for $150. When I was in Okoboji (home?), I asked what it would cost to clean my headlights. They gave me a price of $80 yet wanted to send me a photo of the first headlight to make sure it was OK before they finished it and did the second headlight.
When I was in Okoboji, I stayed with a friend on Big Spirit. They view from their dock/house is amazing, but it was fairly chilly and super windy. I was in town for the University of Okoboji Campus Ride. This year I rode with strangers, but we had a lot of fun talking, riding, drinking, and fighting the winds.
Our first stop was the inaugural first stop and I enjoyed a Bloody Mary.
Our last stop was Sportsman's Bar. I was surprised by the Bob Marley painting on the deck wall. Maybe it's not as redneck as I remembered. Although it was cold and windy, it was a fun ride. We only did 40 miles, but riding all of the route in the wind would have blown.



Comments