 |
| Monday's Ride #mytown #oleolsonloop |
It's only my third day of summer break, and I'm already getting tired of the "it must be nice to have three months off" comments. First, I really think it's more like two months but whatever. Second, I've already read and blogged about three young adult books for work. Third, yep, it is nice!!
Then, there's the question that always perplexes me, "What do you do with all of your time?" This answer is easy, and I don't even have to be snarky. I read, bike, and drink iced coffee. I also eat healthier especially now that there isn't a meeting space across the room filled with chocolate and donuts. My favorite lunch this summer is avocado toast. It's been lunch for the last two days. I've been experimenting with blue cheese, avocado, tomato, crushed red pepper, and of course toast.
 |
| Tuesday's Ride #mytown #boomisland |
Comments