Maybe I've taken recycling to a new level. While a colleague and I were sitting in a meeting Monday after school, I asked her if she still needed toilet paper rolls for her science projects. With her affirmation, I told her I'd bring in the rolls I'd been keeping. Normally, I throw the empty roll into the bottom of the closet where I keep the full rolls. When it starts pouring out, I take it to the humane society for their rodents. This morning, as I went to throw in the empty paper roll and grab a new roll, the rolls did indeed come scrambling out. The new roll I grabbed was the last roll in the pack, so I used it as a bag to transport the empty rolls to school. Yep, I've got this recycling all rolled up.
Speaking of affirmation, I met with my principal today for my year end performance. I've never had a principal say such positive affirming words about my teaching and role (roll) in the school.
Comments
Also, your animal shelter has rodents?
I don't think we do?