Maybe I stayed out too late on a school night. Last night I met with some former colleagues, but tonight I met with my favorite former colleagues. These women are truly brilliant and entertaining. Our plan drink and dine at Nico's Taco and Tequila Bar needed revision with the thirty minute wait. Instead we ended up next door at the Namaste Cafe. It was a little more mellow, might I say peaceful, than we had planned, but we gave the back room some vibrance. Maybe I need to get some sleep.
Oh, note to self... I rode my bike to Uptown since it takes about the same amount of time and parking sucks. As I was returning home and crossing the tracks, I noticed something out of the corner of my eye. Like an idiot, I shined my light on the object which happened to be a transient person on his bike full of bags and whatnot (garbage bags galore). I'm not going to lie. It really freaked me out because I actually felt in danger although I'm not certain of the cause. Maybe I won't be able to sleep for awhile, but I'm certainly in need.
Comments