| Spring! |
Speaking of dropping/tossing things, a student in my class was dropping everything today (paper, colored pencils, box of crayons). It seemed everything he touched ended up on the floor. When I asked him if he needed a pass to the nurse, he gave me a strange look. I explained he needed to be checked out because a case of the dropsies is sometimes contagious. After I explained the seriousness of this disease, another student dropped her colored pencils on the floor. "See?" I exclaimed. I received an eye roll instead of a request for a nurses pass.
Don't worry folks. I think he'll be fine. He told me he wasn't feverish or lightheaded. Also, I went to Companies to Classrooms after school. They had staplers with no limit, so I grabbed seven. Five dollars bought me pencils, greeting cards, staplers, and card stock. I would have been satisfied with the greeting cards and staplers.
Comments
Don't even get me started.