Maybe I'm disappointed with today. Perhaps I'm disappointed with my choice of eating the donut gifted the staff for teacher appreciation week. Even though I knew it would put me over the calorie allotment for the day, I chose to eat the sugary delight. Perhaps the disappointment comes from the National Writing Project who did not select our grant proposal. In the final paragraph, they said that our grant proposal "advanced into the late rounds of the review." MAYBE, this is the truth and MAYBE they wrote the same thing for everyone who didn't get the funding. What are your thoughts good people? Perhaps, just maybe, this May blog challenge is the incentive I needed to keep blogging.
Maybe I'm disappointed with today. Perhaps I'm disappointed with my choice of eating the donut gifted the staff for teacher appreciation week. Even though I knew it would put me over the calorie allotment for the day, I chose to eat the sugary delight. Perhaps the disappointment comes from the National Writing Project who did not select our grant proposal. In the final paragraph, they said that our grant proposal "advanced into the late rounds of the review." MAYBE, this is the truth and MAYBE they wrote the same thing for everyone who didn't get the funding. What are your thoughts good people? Perhaps, just maybe, this May blog challenge is the incentive I needed to keep blogging.

Comments
Who ever didn't approve your grant is a moron.
End of story.
Now I kind of regret it.