Maybe today was a series of detours, but I persisted.
It's started when I brewed water (if that's possible) instead of coffee because I forgot to add the grounds.
Another detour happened when I forgot my water (no fear I had coffee since I did stay home long enough to make the pot using beans) and lunch at home on the counter.
Perhaps, when I went to order Jimmy Johns, I had to go to my car to get my wallet not really sure it was in my car. Maybe it continued when Jimmy Johns, ONCE AGAIN, forgot my mustard. I'm paying an exorbitant amount for a sandwich to be delivered freaky fast. Please make sure my freaking mustard is in the bag.
Yep, another detour happened in my last hour when a student puked (red) on the floor. He had recently came back from the nurse. Perhaps his classmates should have been nice instead of being asshats. Maybe I gave them a brief lecture on the VVM Virtues. Punks! I don't care if it's May. Be a good human.
Maybe I really needed to get on my bike since the rain had stopped, and the detour to the trail had started as the signs had warned yesterday.
It's all good. I survived the day. It was only a few detours not a complete road closure.
Comments