Maybe I own pink fishnets. Yep, it's true. I bought them and some pink fake Converse high tops for Day of Pink several years ago. Both live downstairs until that one day of the year when we support the LBGTQ kiddos and staff in our building. I'll admit that I'm actually looking for a pink skirt, so all of my clothing is pink. We'll see. Maybe I'm already overloading on the pink. I'm pleased that our school celebrates Day of Pink and the diversity of our students.
Maybe I own pink fishnets. Yep, it's true. I bought them and some pink fake Converse high tops for Day of Pink several years ago. Both live downstairs until that one day of the year when we support the LBGTQ kiddos and staff in our building. I'll admit that I'm actually looking for a pink skirt, so all of my clothing is pink. We'll see. Maybe I'm already overloading on the pink. I'm pleased that our school celebrates Day of Pink and the diversity of our students.
Comments