Soooo.... I'm going into spring break with the remnants of a UTI and a bit of bronchitis. At least I went to the doctor on Friday and have medication. Anyway, I'm still riding my bike every day in April and coloring for meditation during Lent... oh, and sleeping for hours at a time. It's a good routine. Today I rode early since early morning was going to be the warmest time of the day. My plan was to start grading five paragraph essays when I returned. It's 11:33, and I haven't opened the essays. I decided my mind wasn't ready for grading, so I'm working on my sub plans for next week (and blogging while looking at FB and Instagram). Although I don't enjoy doing work on spring break, I'm going to use the colder rainier day to complete my needed tasks, so I can enjoy the rest. I think it's a good plan.
Today I give thanks for...
1) first full pot of coffee since Friday's doctor appointment
2) time to relax and recuperate
3) cleaned out drawers (winter clothes in storage)
Comments