We're coming to the end of Lent. Tomorrow is Easter. Today I colored my last picture in my Lenten coloring book, and then I put it in the recycling. It seems anti-climatic, but it was about the process of some form of meditation. Slowing down has been a part of this spring break since I've been sick. I've been watching This is Us. Although it's a good show, I'm not as enamored as most. I think part of the reason is that I am binge watching, and so much of it is repetitive. Repetitive seems to be the theme for Lent as I color and bike and sleep and binge a series while doing school work. One thing that has not been repetitive is my blogging. Perhaps Instagram and Facebook has taken over blogging. Perhaps, I need some challenge, motivation, creativity... Perhaps I'll start back with the alphabet... Perhaps, it's time...
We're coming to the end of Lent. Tomorrow is Easter. Today I colored my last picture in my Lenten coloring book, and then I put it in the recycling. It seems anti-climatic, but it was about the process of some form of meditation. Slowing down has been a part of this spring break since I've been sick. I've been watching This is Us. Although it's a good show, I'm not as enamored as most. I think part of the reason is that I am binge watching, and so much of it is repetitive. Repetitive seems to be the theme for Lent as I color and bike and sleep and binge a series while doing school work. One thing that has not been repetitive is my blogging. Perhaps Instagram and Facebook has taken over blogging. Perhaps, I need some challenge, motivation, creativity... Perhaps I'll start back with the alphabet... Perhaps, it's time...

Comments