| Lights lightening up the Greenway and Light in the Background |
Driving home tonight, I kept checking the weather app (I mean I pulled over to the side of the road each time) to figure out what time the rain would come. Even though it was a bit windy, it was 63º. One has to ride if it's 63º on March 6th. I finally decided that I was going to ride to the river and back (approximately 13 miles). The radar on the weather app seemed to show the rain coming around 5:45pm. Quickly I put on my bike gear and grabbed my lights. I was in such a hurry to get on the road, I was four blocks away from my house before I realized I had not only forgotten my gloves but my helmet. After donning the gloves and helmet, I headed back to the trail. It seems the weather app was correct. As soon as I pulled into the garage, it started raining.
| Another Coloring Meditation |
Today I give thanks for...
1) My tax prep lady sent me an email saying, "You are one of my favorites. A born teacher and funny too." For real, she said it.
2) Invitation from a friend for an amazingly cool open house. We get to paint sayings on her office wall.
3) Cycling... I really needed today's ride...
Comments