Last night I met a friend at Inbound BrewCo for a beer. It is perhaps the worst beer I've ever had at a local brewery. We both were not fans of either of our beers. We decided to venture out to the nearest drinking establishment and ended up at Clubhouse Jager. Let's say it was interesting. It's a super old building (copper bar and tin ceiling). My joy of the evening was walking into the bathroom and seeing the above light. Perfect!
My long weekend is almost over. We had a four day weekend due to some comp and grading days. Yesterday, I spent a good portion of the day at doctor's appointments. It seems one (or at least I) can't get physical therapy without a doctor's prescription, so I scheduled an appointment with the orthopedic surgeon yesterday morning. Actually, I couldn't see my orthopedic surgeon (the one that did my other hip) and had to see another orthopedic surgeon first. He looked at the x-rays and did a few manipulations with my hip. At one point I even explained, "I want to see my PT." After about fifteen minutes, he agreed that I needed PT. "If you really plan on waiting until December for your surgery, it's too soon to get a CT scan. It looks like you'll need to follow through with PT." Yep, that's all I wanted.
As I left the doctor's office, I called my PT to see if she had any cancellations. She''s now training PTs and only working half-time doing actual PT. I told her I wasn't happy with her new schedule. At the end of my appointment, she actually opened up some appointments for me in her schedule. I really like her. I hope I remember this when I'm doing all of these exercises.
Today I am thankful for...
1) another day of no school
2) time to read
3) last night's outing

Comments