I've been taking pictures of lights throughout Lent. Today is super cloudy, and I'm really tired since I stayed up past my bedtime watching the Cyclones win their first round NCAA Tournament game. It seemed the best picture of light for today was the lights on the Keurig machine.
As I was glancing through my emails tonight, Women's March on Washington sent their email for the 5th action in the 10/100 days actions. The title is Reflect and Resist. I have chosen a documentary called She's Beautiful When She's Angry, and I'm watching it as I blog. Perhaps I'll post about it tomorrow. It seems as though it will be an interesting look at women's rights.
I'm still coloring and shading in the little boxes.
Today I am grateful for...
1) Donuts
This morning I told my honors class that I was going to grade and eat donuts while they worked on their summative. Of course, I didn't have donuts and told them this. After a brief conversation, the class decided we should have Free Donut Fridays. I told them that we had a great idea and would email administration. They didn't believe I'd actually do it, so I put it on the screen as I wrote and sent my email. As they were working, I read my emails and started giggling. They all looked at me wondering what was funny. I explained that a colleague had just sent an email saying there were donuts in the back of her room. I promised them I would not go get a donut while they were working although I did get a donut after their class was finished. The administration answered with a no to Free Donut Fridays.
2) Pizza Luce- I ordered pizza last night and am eating the leftovers tonight.
3) Intelligent Strong Women

Comments
That would be awesome.