 |
| Books and Light... Loving looking for light during Lent |
My friend S and I had planned on marching in protest against Trump today, but the March was rescheduled for Wednesday while I'm working. Instead we joined in a Minnesota Eats for Immigrants: A Day of Community Support. Although we were disappointed that the march didn't take place, we had a delightful time at the Midtown Global Market. We ate great food and did a bit of shopping. As we entered the market, we both entered our cash cards into the money machine, so we could pay with cash instead of our credit card feeling it was the correct thing to do. It was a relaxing way to spend time and support our local immigrants.
 |
I'm also still coloring.
I think I need a new and bigger box
of crayons. |
Today I am thankful for...
1) Sara's kindness and heart
2) books and light
3) a day of relaxing
Comments