Today I learned the fiscal agent I had planned on using for the grant was less than enthusiastic about being said fiscal agent. After several text and emails, I realized that our school could be the fiscal agent. I was worried it needed to be the district, and I might have dumped the entire grant before I let the district (who lost our social security numbers in a phishing scheme) take the money. Even though we probably won't get the grant, I didn't want to deal with the district office.
Anyway, magic happened today. I was meeting with some students in a support class. Messing around, I flicked a boys pen. It look like it had disappeared. I found it and made it reappear. He wanted to know how I did it, and of course, I told him the truth, magic. Each time I saw him he would tell me that I was magical. I even had him say it in front of the principal.
Today I give thanks for...
1. being magical
2. almost finished with grant
3. chocolate (although I ate too much today)
Comments