![]() |
| #notme #unsafe drivers |
Let's be hones. I've wanted to take a picture of cop car lights since the beginning of my lenten practice. It's more difficult than one would think. Yesterday I took this. Someone asked me if I took it while I was driving. Yes, it's not like this cop was worrying about me.
It seems I'm having a problem blogging lately. Perhaps it's because my life really is that mundane. I'm still following through with my Lenten practices and readying my self for #30daysofbiking. Actually I'm getting ready (kind of) to ride 200 miles in two days. It's going to happen in 22 days. I'm sure I've mentioned this. The ride is going to be in Atlanta, and I'll be renting a bike. One of my concerns (many concerns) is that I don't have a road bike, so I'm not sure how it will go. This problem is being alleviated since a friend has loaned me her road bike. Unfortunately, it's a really expensive bike, so I'm hesitant to ride it on rainy days like today which is going to be a problem for riding every day in April (often a lot of crappy weather). Plus, it's too large for me, so I'd need to make some changes to the bike. It looks like I'll be taking my #30daysofbiking photos on my bike. Perhaps the #30daysofbiking will help me post more (unlike the Lenten light pictures).
Today I am thankful for...
1) time to read
2) poetry starts tomorrow (research is done)
3) biking

Comments
but every aspect of some other topics. Just worrying the heck out of stuff.
So, let's try to stop that. Maybe an April blog challenge could
pull us out of our doldrums.
L