First thing this morning, I sent an email to my two colleagues with whom I normally meet on Thursday. I advised them that I was overwhelmed and thought we should skip today's meeting to grade and finish the grant. As I was driving to school, I realized it was Wednesday and not Thursday, so I sent another email trying to explain. Let's say this could actually sum up most of my day. At least I finally finished and submitted the grant. I'm going to say it was more difficult (or at least time consuming) than I had thought. At least I had people to help me along the way. It is a great feeling to have it submitted.
| I'm actually finding coloring relaxing and a bit meditative. |
Today's gratitudes...
1) finishing the grant
2) this evening's book club
3) the guys at Caribou who talk to me about bikes
Comments