Yesterday I bought my Women's March sweatshirt. Today I'm changing both the profile picture and cover photo on FB. I feel that I should have something to commemorate this event. Women across the country are marching on Washington. Those women that can't make it to Washington are marching to their own state capitol. My hope is for a lot of marching and protesting this year. Of course, my real hope is that our elected officials do the right thing for the majority of Americans. It's difficult to believe that eight years ago I was in DC watching the inauguration of a kind, intelligent, witty man who happened to be black. What's happening?
Yesterday I bought my Women's March sweatshirt. Today I'm changing both the profile picture and cover photo on FB. I feel that I should have something to commemorate this event. Women across the country are marching on Washington. Those women that can't make it to Washington are marching to their own state capitol. My hope is for a lot of marching and protesting this year. Of course, my real hope is that our elected officials do the right thing for the majority of Americans. It's difficult to believe that eight years ago I was in DC watching the inauguration of a kind, intelligent, witty man who happened to be black. What's happening?
Comments