I am thinking about blogging my weekends in five pictures. Typically, however, I'm certain I don't normally take five pictures each weekend.
Saturday early morning brought a trip to the beginning of the Women's March on Washington, Minnesota. Almost 100,000 were in attendance, so I'm sure most have seen the photos. The signs were absolutely wonderful. Our small group adopted a young mother and her seven year old. Piggy back rides were given, and we constantly kept an eye on the group making sure everyone was in sight. It truly was a great experience, and I hope we continue to work/fight together.
Saturday evening I checked my mail to find this mug. I had joked on FB about wanting this mug and suggesting that those who had forgotten my birthday/Christmas should buy me this mug. My friend Ross purchased it for me, and I found it in the mailbox yesterday.
Today it's back to the mundane. I've been to church and the gym. This leaves a shower, laundry, grocery shopping and school work. I need to take my notes from Wing Young Huie's visit on Friday and turn them into a lesson.
The weekend started with happy hour at Surley on Friday. A group from school made the trip to enjoy the Thanks Obama! beer which was actually tasty. We discussed how most of us had ignored all news and the inauguration making us more positive in general.
Saturday evening I checked my mail to find this mug. I had joked on FB about wanting this mug and suggesting that those who had forgotten my birthday/Christmas should buy me this mug. My friend Ross purchased it for me, and I found it in the mailbox yesterday.
Today it's back to the mundane. I've been to church and the gym. This leaves a shower, laundry, grocery shopping and school work. I need to take my notes from Wing Young Huie's visit on Friday and turn them into a lesson.





Comments