I've been thinking of posting all week, but I don't have the words.
Unfortunately, I'm sitting in a class with a bunch of educators who in my opinion should not be in the classroom (including one of the facilitators who started by saying most of our (Minnesota?) students were white. What?!), so I am now officially trying to ignore the ignorance in the classroom. Actually, some are intelligent, but two or three...
Soooo... Let's start with the President's first couple of days... No, I'm not ready for this discussion or for giving words to it.
I'm having some weight issues. Unfortunately, I'm complaining about it and not doing anything about it. It's caused a series of meme sharing with a colleague.
#1 came while I was on the treadmill on Tuesday.
I found #2 and sent it back on Wednesday after spin class.
#3 came almost instantly. Now I need to find another one. From the conversation happening now, I might have time.
Now I need to find another one. From the conversation happening now, I might have time.


Comments
So knock it off.
But I do like the memes.