Although I'm posting this on Thursday night, I'm already happy for tomorrow although I will admit the week's gone fairly smoothly. I don't do it too often, but today I admitted all aspects, including today's journal, were going to be challenging. Almost all students took the challenge.
After school I had the homework/soccer kiddos again. One young man was sitting next to me and working well (for him). He started asking me questions. Are you married? Do you have a boyfriend? Do you live alone? I answered them honestly. At the end he told me he knew some guys in their thirties that he could hook me up with. I told him that I was OK, but it was actually fairly hilarious mainly because he thinks I am in my thirties or need to find guys in their thirties. I"ll take it.
I really hope my links work. If they do not, go to EddieBComedy on Facebook and watch this guys videos. Teachers New Year's Resolutions...
Friday! Bring it!
Comments