It's been a difficult week. I've been watching and crying through Obama and Biden videos. I've also realized that I'm probably making poor choices due to my grief over the election and upcoming POTUS. There's been a combination of too much eating and too much drinking. Part of it is also due to the inclement weather, but I need to do better. This morning I went to the gym for the first time in January. The guy who I typically rival to get a particular location in spin class looked at me and explained it'd been awesome without having to fight for the bike. I gave it up today because I also realized I need to save some of my fight for the cruel outside world.
The good news is I learned of a new weather app (WTForecast) yesterday. Screenshots are attached. It's hilarious. I can't wait for really hot summer days (for the app and myself).
Comments