"We need leaders not in love with money but in love with justice. Not in love with publicity but in love with humanity." Martin Luther King Jr.
The good things about this week has been the outpouring of like minded folks. Today I received an email from a friend about an indivisible guide. I signed up for two FB groups in my area. One is planning visits to our senator's office to thank them for standing up against sessions. Staying united and taking a stand. This is good stuff my friends.
Instead of fighting the good fight today to celebrate King's birthday, however, I graded fables. It's the first major writing assignment with a focus on organization and sentence fluency. Since it's the first writing assignment focusing on the process and traits, it's a formative. Thirty minutes after I posted grades, I received an email. "You set my fable story as formative instead of a summative." Yep, I did because it's formative. No need to reply to that email. Surprisingly, it's the only email I've received.
Finally, I've decided to wear "Peace & Love & OPI" this week for my nail color. Everyone needs a little peace and love. I'm also thinking about dressing in all black on Friday, but I"m going to need to look at the wardrobe.

Comments