I tried to use my free trial for Netflix using two different emails. Both have already been used which is strange because I don't watch movies. Several years ago when I had my hip surgery, I purchased a DVD player that connected to Neflix and the like. Tonight I subscribed once again to Netflix. It took awhile for me to get it all hooked up. What channel do I use? Oh, I need to turn on the cable box. Oops, the batteries are dead. Perhaps I should connect the HDMI cable to #2 instead of #1. Anyway, I hooked it up and paid Netflix for a month (Let's hope I remember to cancel in a month.).
Anyway, I'm watching 13th. Anyone who has Netfix to watch it. ANYONE! Much of the information was also shared in The New Jim Crow (Read it.). The documentary, however, is overwhelming. People should be outraged. This happens every day.
Comments
I enjoy movies on Netflix and I am glad you got this set up.