For the long Thanksgiving weekend, I have my "niece" (not really, but kind of...) staying with me. She joined my friend and me on our Thanksgiving tradition of participating in the hunger walk around the MOA. We laughed, talked seriously, did jumping jacks for free socks, laughed, talked seriously, and had an enjoyable time.
Today I went back to the gym for the first time since March 20th. The weather has been so warm, that I've been riding my bike outside. I will be riding inside for several months, but I already miss being outside and enjoying the changing colors, the birds, the animals, being able to set my own course. I feel that I sometimes take nature and our beautiful planet for granted.
As I opened up today's FB page, I saw the image and quote that I posted. It's a Cree Indian Prophecy. I'm worried about the protesters in North Dakota, and I'm even more worried about what happens when they leave and are forced out. I feel our media is doing a horrible job covering this and talking about the devastation of this pipeline. When will our country learn...? This obviously is related to the current election, but I think I'll stop with another image (another "oldie but goodie")


Comments