As I tried to figure out what layers I would need for today's Mankato River Ramble, I was certain to quite certain it was going to be a miserable ride. The starting temperature for today's ride was in the mid-thirties which looks better as an age and not degrees. As I loaded my gear into a friend's car, I still wasn't quite sure what the final layers were going to look like. I'm proud, however, to say that my layers were perfect. I shed one layer and exchanged really warm gloves for long finger gloves at the pie stop on the ride (I chose strawberry/rhubarb... an excellent choice). At no point was I cold and miserable probably due to my long wool socks and rainbow leg warmers. Yes, they're more than a fashion trend my friends. Anyway, not that I know I can dress for the mid-thirties, I've decided to keep biking through October. I've got this!
As I tried to figure out what layers I would need for today's Mankato River Ramble, I was certain to quite certain it was going to be a miserable ride. The starting temperature for today's ride was in the mid-thirties which looks better as an age and not degrees. As I loaded my gear into a friend's car, I still wasn't quite sure what the final layers were going to look like. I'm proud, however, to say that my layers were perfect. I shed one layer and exchanged really warm gloves for long finger gloves at the pie stop on the ride (I chose strawberry/rhubarb... an excellent choice). At no point was I cold and miserable probably due to my long wool socks and rainbow leg warmers. Yes, they're more than a fashion trend my friends. Anyway, not that I know I can dress for the mid-thirties, I've decided to keep biking through October. I've got this!
Comments