Today I'm embracing fall. I donned jeans and a light sweater for church and stopped on the way to get a pumpkin spiced latte on the way to church. I went on a bike ride after church and crushed it. Perhaps it was the cooler weather. Most trees are still green, but I can feel fall in the air. Curretly, I'm drinking another cup of coffee, watching the Queens (and hoping they lose) while geeking on the internet with the windows open. Fall is certainly a delightful time of year.
Today I'm embracing fall. I donned jeans and a light sweater for church and stopped on the way to get a pumpkin spiced latte on the way to church. I went on a bike ride after church and crushed it. Perhaps it was the cooler weather. Most trees are still green, but I can feel fall in the air. Curretly, I'm drinking another cup of coffee, watching the Queens (and hoping they lose) while geeking on the internet with the windows open. Fall is certainly a delightful time of year.
Comments