 |
| Reading Time with Britt Britt |
Britt Britt and I are hanging out this weekend while her family is out of town. I've learned a lot about Britt Britt. She likes my potted plants that sit on the floor (dirt and leaves), tissues, and the lotion that I put on my legs. She also likes most humans. Those two leggeds on cycles, walking, and running are wonderful even when they don't stop for her (although many actually do). Two leggeds walking dogs (even those with puppy pugs who are way smaller than her) are also likable to quite likable. She, however, is not a fan of the attractive man on his skateboard. Luckily, this two legged was enamored with her, so they became friends. He even left walking his skateboard to make her feel more comfortable. It seems she, like most puppies has two speeds. She's going full speed or hanging out peacefully near me. I'm confident that she will ask to stay with me again soon.
 |
| Britt Britt After Morning Walk |
Comments
She seems friendly and kind.