At 6:57pm, my main goal is to stay awake long enough to make sure I unload the dishwasher when it's done. No, I'm not really joking, well maybe a little, but I'm not a comedian. I'm merely super tired since I stayed up past my bedtime last night on a school night. Last night, I went to the WellRED Comedy Tour to see Trae Crowder, the Redneck Liberal. Although I was confident he would be good, I didn't know about the other two guys. All three exceeded my expectations. It was definitely worth staying up past my bedtime.
My favorite quote of the night was when one of the comedians was talking about being a redneck.
"I'm the Jane Goodall of rednecks. I've lived among them for years. I know their ways."
If you are not familiar with the Redneck Liberal, I suggest going to Youtube and watching. I mean watch them all. He's funny and intelligent, a rare combo.
Comments