Since it's raining this morning, I'm skipping the farmers' market. Saturday without the farmers' market doesn't really feel like Saturday. The rain will make it a great day to read and nap. In fact, I received an email today about tonight's (and tomorrow morning's) ride. Once again I'm riding the Dark2Dawn ride which starts at 8pm. The email reminded us to "rest, take a nap, and charge your lights." It also gave a warning about the "cool temperature." Last year's ride was so cold that I chipped my tooth. It's time for me to figure out my layering and to toughen up. Part of me is feeling like counting my registration fee as a donation and skipping the ride. I, however, remember the knowledge and awareness I gained from last year's ride, so I should be posting pictures and thoughts tomorrow.
Since it's raining this morning, I'm skipping the farmers' market. Saturday without the farmers' market doesn't really feel like Saturday. The rain will make it a great day to read and nap. In fact, I received an email today about tonight's (and tomorrow morning's) ride. Once again I'm riding the Dark2Dawn ride which starts at 8pm. The email reminded us to "rest, take a nap, and charge your lights." It also gave a warning about the "cool temperature." Last year's ride was so cold that I chipped my tooth. It's time for me to figure out my layering and to toughen up. Part of me is feeling like counting my registration fee as a donation and skipping the ride. I, however, remember the knowledge and awareness I gained from last year's ride, so I should be posting pictures and thoughts tomorrow.

Comments