Powderhorn 24 starts tonight. I'm getting my camping and cycling stuff ready this morning. We'll hit the Midtown Greenway around 4:00 to set up our tent (Hopefully we'll find a spot that isn't washed out,). The "mandatory" meeting begins at 6:30 followed by a group ride. I hope to do a better job this year taking pictures because it's a really fun, community event. We have four returning members and two new members. It'll be exciting to see how the group forms and gets to know each other. Basically, we're a 24 hour bike relay. A lot of cycling is combined with a lot of down time. 24 hours of... Stay tuned.
Powderhorn 24 starts tonight. I'm getting my camping and cycling stuff ready this morning. We'll hit the Midtown Greenway around 4:00 to set up our tent (Hopefully we'll find a spot that isn't washed out,). The "mandatory" meeting begins at 6:30 followed by a group ride. I hope to do a better job this year taking pictures because it's a really fun, community event. We have four returning members and two new members. It'll be exciting to see how the group forms and gets to know each other. Basically, we're a 24 hour bike relay. A lot of cycling is combined with a lot of down time. 24 hours of... Stay tuned.

Comments