My trip today at the farmers' market ended with the purchase of apples. I always buy my apples from Denny. He is a retired school counselor whom I worked with when I started teaching in Bloomington. Each year I know school is about to start when he shows back up at the farmers' market. Basically, I have an apple in my school lunch for the first couple of months of school. Today I purchased Zestar and Sweet Tango. The weather is also starting to feel a bit like fall, so I guess it's time. Next week is workshop week, and I think I'm ready.
My trip today at the farmers' market ended with the purchase of apples. I always buy my apples from Denny. He is a retired school counselor whom I worked with when I started teaching in Bloomington. Each year I know school is about to start when he shows back up at the farmers' market. Basically, I have an apple in my school lunch for the first couple of months of school. Today I purchased Zestar and Sweet Tango. The weather is also starting to feel a bit like fall, so I guess it's time. Next week is workshop week, and I think I'm ready.
Comments